From the Tests screen in the side naviagation, select the test name then click Assign.
- Specify how long you would like the test to remain available to your students. The test will be available for your students to begin from the moment you click Assign until the end of this time period.
- Choose 'Revision' or 'Assignment' format.
- In a Revision style test, students will be able to access the test multiple times and when they finally submit their test, they will receive their score and the complete answers. Revision style tests are commonly set for long periods of time as a homework or revision activity.
- In an Assessment style test, students will only have one attempt, and they will receive their score only when they submit the test. Full answers will not be provided until the time you specify has elapsed.
- Select the class you wish to complete the test.
- To set a test for individual students, uncheck the All students box beneath the class name, then choose individual students by holding down CTRL (on a PC) or Command (on a Mac) as you click on the student names.
- Set the test by clicking Submit.
GCSE Mathematics Help Centre