You can modify any test in your test library by selecting the test, then choosing from the options at the bottom of the page.
- Copy allows you to copy the test exactly or with the same questions in random order. This is useful for creating pre- and post-tests, or A and B versions.
- Edit allows you to revisit and change a test you have created earlier.
- Share lets you share your test with one or more teachers in your school - just hold down Control (on a PC) or Command (on a Mac) to select multiple teachers.
- Delete/Archive allows you to remove any tests you no longer require. This will not delete the results if the test has been assigned and marked online.
- View/Print allows you to quickly view the test in full or print a PDF version in case any student does not have access to a computer during class.
- Marking key gives you a PDF version of all the answers for your test.