When students log in, they will see their Dashboard. Tasks will appear in their To do list under the tasks heading. Setting a task for your students does not limit them to that part of the site. They can still use the entire site and return to the task activities later by viewing the To do list on the dashboard or selecting Directed Tasks in the side navigation.
The Directed tasks screen shows all tasks, including:
- In Progress: tasks that are open and not started or incomplete.
- Completed: tasks that have been completed.
- Closed: tasks that have been closed by the teacher.
Once students have selected the activity they would like to work on, they are taken to that content to work through the stages in the task . To complete each activity within a task, students must:
- Topic notes: Go to the topic notes.
- Widgets: Go to the widgets area.
- Worksheets: Go to the worksheets area.
- Walkthroughs: Complete all walkthroughs in a topic.
- Questions: Attempt all questions at each level that has been assigned.