Administrators are teachers that have additional functionality in their GCSE Mathematics Online account. This may be the Head of Maths, the person who looks after technology at yourschool, or all teachers – it is up to your school to decide. If you have an Administrator account, you will see extra icons on your dashboard such as 'School classes'. If you do not see this, but still think you should be anadministrator, please ask your current Administrator. If you don't think your school has a GCSE Mathematics Online administrator then contact us.
GCSE Mathematics Online offers administrator access to schools to help them manage their subscriptions.
The administrator is responsible for distributing the teacher and student activation codes and for setting up and maintaining relevant classes in the service. When your school purchases licenses for GCSE Mathematics Online the administrator will be emailed administrator login details and a set of activation codes for the licenses purchased, along with instructions for how to complete the school set up.
Simple set up
- Receive your Administrator login details and a set of activation codes
- Login to GCSE Mathematics Online and go to the Admin section to manage classes
- Add all the classes you need to set up for the school (noting the class key for each class)
- Distribute the teacher activation codes to your teachers (along with student activation codes and class keys)
- The teachers self register on GCSE Mathematics Online using the activation code and during that process associate themselves with the relevant class/classes using the class key
- The teachers distribute the student activation codes to their class/classes
- The students self register on GCSE Mathematics Online using the activation code and during that process associate themselves with the relevant class/classes using the class key
- Start using GCSE Mathematics Online!
- Create or delete classes
- View/export class lists
- Reset passwords for any teacher or student
- Move students or teachers between classes
- Remove students/teachers from a class or the school
- Make other teachers administrators (if required)