- Where do I register?
If you have an activation code you can go to GCSE Mathematics Online and click on the Register tab.
2. Enter your details and the activation code
- Enter your name and email address
- Please ensure your email address is correct with no extra spaces before or after the address
- Choose a username and password
- Enter your 16 digit activation code
- Accept the T&Cs and click submit
- Link your account to your classes
If you were given classkey by your teacher then enter it on the welcome page.
If you weren't just click continue, as this can be added at any time.
- Congratulations - you are registered!
You are now registered and logged in to GCSE Mathematics Online. To find out how to start exploring continue with this guide.