Navigating a chapter
Lesson notes and tabs
- When you log in to GCSE Mathematics online, you will be taken to the Dashboard.
- In the left navigation, use the course content menu to select the right course and tier.
- In the navigate course page that appears next, choose the chapter that you want to look at.
- Open a topic. Lesson notes in the left hand panel include graphics, worked examples and links.
- The blue underlined words are links too ther lessons or areas of the site.
- To the right, you have a range of tools in the resources tab, including widgets (animations explaining the topic), worksheets and walkthroughs.
- The work sheets ask you to think, explore, and sometimes work with a partner.
- The walk throughs tab shows you a range of problems to work through step by step, with feedback given throughout.
- The third tab is Scorcher the popular drill and practice competition. Here you can practise the skills you have learnt in this topic (or any chapter or topic) while competing against others in your class, your school, or other schools.
- The final tab on the righth and panel is Questions. Here you can answers questions from 4 levels to check your understanding of the chapter or topic.